Free Download Yoast SEO Premium is a well known and #1 SEO plugin for WordPress. There are two versions available for this plugin Yoast SEO (Free) and Yoast SEO Premium (Paid). Yoast SEO works perfectly on all types of websites or blogs for SEO purposes. Yoast SEO premium has some nice to have features that help you to write better and fully optimized content for search engines. The free version of this plugin also has tons of amazing features to increase your site presence in search engines, but if you need more advanced features, then you must go for the premium version.
- Free Download WP All Import Pro v4.5.6 beta2.9
- Download Free WordPress Plugin Social Sharing Plugin Monarch
- Free Download WooCommerce Amazon Affiliate Plugin
Yoast SEO Premium adds an SEO box just below the post edit page. This Yoast SEO box allows you to edit the post title and description for your blog post. If you want to show different post titles in search results, then you can do it by using the snippet editor section. It also analyzed the content of the post and showed you some recommended steps to improve the SEO of that post. With Yoast SEO, you don’t need any other plugin to create XML sitemaps; it automatically creates one for you. This plugin does all the things that SEO plugin is made to do. In short, we can say that Yoast SEO Premium WordPress plugin helps you to boost the SEO of your site quickly without any hassles.
Important Features of Yoast SEO Premium WordPress SEO Plugin
- Social Media Preview: It shows how our post will look like when it is shared on social media sites Facebook and Twitter. You can even upload a different image of your own choice for both social sites. In short, this feature helps you to customize your post share look on social media.
- Redirection Manager: Helps in redirecting Old URL to new ones to prevent 404 not found errors.
- Internal Linking Suggestion: This shows you the links or posts that are relevant to the current post you’re working on. You don’t need to search your site manually to find related links for interlinking. That saves lots of time.
- Multiple Focused Keyword: This allows you to add numerous focused keywords up to 5. So, you can target more users by optimizing your post for multiple related keywords. The free version allows you to add only one focused keyword.
- Orphaned Content Filter: Yoast SEO Premium plugin creates another tab called orphaned content in posts page on your WordPress dashboard. In this tab, all posts which never got any links from other blog posts or pages are listed.
- Cornerstone Content Filter: It lists your highest-ranking posts or pages that you should keep up-to-date in the cornerstone content tab.
Yoast SEO Premium v14.3Changelog:
- Fixes a bug where robots meta values defaulted to 0 instead of null because of a bug in WPDB.
- Fixes a bug where running the migrations could cause fatal errors on sites where plugins are installed remotely.
- Fixes a bug where the
pre_get_document_title filtercould be skipped when other plugins were using this filter as well.
- Adds the wpseo_frontend_presentation filter that can be used by third-party plugins to easily alter all our meta output with 1 single filter.
- Fixes a bug where an error would be thrown when the name of an indexable table had been converted to a different case.
- Fixes a bug where a taxonomy parent would not be present in the breadcrumbs even though it was set in the breadcrumbs settings.
- Adds a missing index to the new indexable table.
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown when a title contained more than 191 characters.
- It also Includes every other change done in Yoast SEO v14.0.4 free version.
Possible Problems and their Solutions
Problem 1: If you’re getting the following error or warning message in your post editor then clear all caches of cache plugin you’re using and also clear your browser cache.
You haven’t activated your Yoast SEO Premium subscription yet! This means you are missing out on features you paid for, so activate your subscription now (Opens in a new browser tab)!
Problem 2: If you’re getting the critical issue “Your site can not connect to my.yoast.com” in your WordPress Site Health Status page then just ignore it. It doesn’t affect your site or plugin premium features. To remove this error you need to purchase a valid license from Yoast and connect it with your site for automatic updates [Fixed Now].