Free Download Wordfence Security Premium is one of the most popular and best WordPress security plugins in the market. It also has a free version available, which you can download directly from the WordPress Dashboard. The free version of this plugin is also quite good for some webmasters. To unlock the full power of this plugin you need to upgrade the premium version of it. Wordfence Security Premium offers many advanced security features to protect your website from hackers. The Dashboard of this plugin is highly users friendly and feature-rich. You don’t need to be a techy person to use this plugin. Wordfence Security plugin starts working automatically after activation. Default settings work perfectly for almost all websites.Must Download
- WordPress Theme Free Download WPForms Pro v18.104.22.168 [With All Pro Addons]
- Free Download Jetblog V2.1.9 – Free WordPress Plugin
Wordfence Security plugin comes with the most powerful firewall. Using firewall options, you can set firewall rules to block traffic from specific IPs or countries. This plugin also offers modern brute force protection with custom options. The scanning feature with scheduling options is the most powerful feature of this plugin. It regularly checks every file of your website for malware, Backdoors, invalid URLs, or any other vulnerabilities. Wordfence Security Premium plugin also allows you to set up two-factor authentication to improve the login security of your website. Overall, Wordfence Security is the #1 security plugin for WordPress.
What’s New in Wordfence Security Premium v7.4.7 (changelog)
- Updated bundled GeoIP database.
- Better messaging when selecting restrictive rate limits.
- Scan result emails now include the count of issues that were found again.
- Resolved scan issues will now email again if they reoccur.
- Added the state/province name when applicable to geolocation displays in Live Traffic.
- New blocking page design to better inform blocked visitors on how to resolve the block.
- Added TLS connection failure detection to brute force reporting and checking and a corresponding backoff period.
- Fixed a PHP warning that could occur if a bad response was received while updating an IP list.
- The new user tour and onboarding flow will now work correctly on the 2FA page.
- Enhanced the detection ability of the WAF for SQLi attacks.
- And many other small enhancements and bug fixes.
Core Features of Wordfence Security Premium WordPress Plugin
- Highly advanced malware scanner
- Endpoint firewall
- Themes and Plugins Scanner
- Repair modified files
- Content safety checkups
- Limit login attempts
- Brute Force Protection
- Enforce Usage of Strong Password
- Two-factor authentication
- Real-time IP blocking system
- Leaked password protection
- Monitor Hack attempts
- Live traffic
- Specific country traffic blocking
- Real-time firewall rules
- Malware signature updates
- Known security vulnerabilities checker
- Scheduled Scanning
- Login Page CAPTCHA
- Block User-Agents and Referrer