- Download Free Classiads v5.3.7-Classified Ads Theme
- Free Download Jetblog V2.1.9 – Free WordPress Plugin
What’s New in Asset CleanUp Pro v220.127.116.11 (Changelog)
- Critical CSS can be implemented conditionally via “wpacu_critical_css” filter.
- Compatibility with Ronneby Theme: Alter the style/script tag later after plugins such as “Ronneby Core” alter it.
- Fix: When listing plugins in “Plugins” page and Asset CleanUp Pro is eligible for an update, change the “Update” link and explain to the admin that the page will be reloaded to make sure the connection to the remote server is made and no “Plugin update failed” messages are shown anymore as it happened in some hosting environments.
- Fix: Prevent any undefined constant “LOGGED_IN_COOKIE” errors.
- Added new option: Hide “Asset CleanUp Pro” menu from the Dashboard (left sidebar) for any reason.
- If a script has “children” and it’s about to be asynched or deferred, then a confirmation message about potential issues will show up.
- If an asset is already minified, then its SHA1 value will be stored in the database for later reference to avoid minifying it (and use extra resources) for comparison in a future minify process.
- And many other small improvements and bug fixes.
Main Features of Asset CleanUp Pro – Performance WordPress Plugin
- Site-wide unload options
- Bulk unloads support
- Manage JS/CSS files directly from front-end
- Test Mode for debugging
- Minify and combine loaded JS and CSS files
- Change the location of JS and CSS files (<Head> or <Body>)
- Remove RSD, Windows Live Editor, Rest API, etc.
- Disable XML-RPC protocol
- Reduce render-blocking resources by deferring CSS
- Async and Defer attributes
- Show the file size of each loaded CSS and JS files
- Higher page speed score
- Allows to unload specific plugins